Friday, June 27, 2008

Jason Beaudoin's Sexy Pictures

"Thanks for taking the time to check out my Folio. I'm new to all of this, and appreciate any advice or constructive criticism. As for myself, I'm an exciting and energetic individual who has always had a strong interest in the areas of fitness and health. I'm ambitious, hard working and can't wait to expand my knowledge in all regions of the modeling industry. I believe that life is a precious gift. One that we must never take for granted, but instead continuously live to the fullest each and everyday. It's not about what we get, but instead what we give!"
He introduced himself in Model Mayhem.

Enjoy the sexy and naked pictures of the 24-years-old model Jason Beaudoin after the jump.

Details of Jason Beaudoin:

Height: 5' 9"
Weight: 165 lbs
Measurements: 42-30-30
Shoe size: 9.5
Hair color: Brown
Hair length: Short
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Skin color: Tanned
Experience: Some Experience
Compensation: Any