Saturday, June 21, 2008

Fuji Tatsuya's Erected Penis In The Realm Of The Senses

Fuji Tatsuya 藤竜也, the star of Nagisa Oshima's drama "In the Realm of the Senses 感官世界," who was born on Aug 27, 1941, is 66-year-old now. Of course he looks old at this age but he is still an attractive mature man. He was a handsome actor when he was young.

In 1976, he shocked the audiences especially Japanese when he stripped completely naked in the movie "In the Realm of the Senses." His penis was appeared in many love scenes in that movie, including when it was erected.

I have watched the movie; in fact, I am not that old, ok! I watched the movie few years ago when I managed to buy the DVD. Besides the love scenes which attract me, the story is good, it was a real story and it is a good movie though.


I am not going to tell you the story, all I can say is that it is a very good movie. I just want to share with you some pictures that extracted from this movie. Of course, including Fuji Tatsuya's erected penis.

Enjoy the pictures.



Well, if you are looking for this movie, you can get it from Amazon.com, I bought from there also.