Tuesday, May 6, 2008

A Tiny Dick But It Is Hard

Have you seen a tiny dick before? Yes? What is the size?

You must agree with me that the dick after the jump is very cute. Of course and obviously, it is not a big penis but it is hard, at least it can erect at 90-degree, which many men's dicks cannot make it.

This penis is slightly longer than 2-inch after erection. Well, size is not that important as long as it still can be used for fxxking because it is still hard.

Anyway, don't blame your parents again for giving you a short dick. I bet you, none of your dick is smaller than this one. You are one of the luckiest men in the world.

I am wondering what should I categorize this post; I can't put it under "Just Funny" because it is not funny at all. In fact, there are men with smaller dick than this one in the world. Having a small dick is not a sin, it is not funny as well.

Finally, I decided to put it under "Interesting News".