Saturday, May 3, 2008

Survivor Host Jeff Probst's Naked Pictures

Some were saying that the naked pictures of Survivor host Jeff Probst that ciculating on Internet is "photoshopped" pictures.

Well, according to Jeff's response when he was asked about the naked pictures during an interview, he admits that he is the naked man. It almost sounded like it was said in jest. Like if someone had tried to link you to pictures of a huge dick guy, you'd probably say, "Yeah...sure...that's me...hehe"

So I don't know if it's him or not. You judge by yourself.

His response during that interview was...

Jeff "they're definitely me."

Host "Are they legit?"

Jeff "Oh yeah, I've heard, I've heard and I'm claiming YES absolutely"

......

Female host, "Is that really you Jeff??"

Jeff, "Uh I, I don't...I'm claiming yes!"

......

Female host, "Who took the picture?"

Jeff , "I don't know."

......

He just keeps saying, "That's what I'm claiming" then at the end of the interview he said, "Maybe if they were different looking pictures I'd say no they're fake"

Ya, if I were him, I will also say, "Ya, the man with huge dick is me!"

How about you, what would you say?