Monday, May 5, 2008

Mr. And Miss Naked Competition

I don't know where was this Mr. and Miss Naked Competition held, otherwise I will be there to take part also. The men and ladies were stripped naked to stand on the stage to reveal their naked body to the judges and audiences.

I don't know what exactly is the marking criteria. Some winners didn't look good at all. And some male contestants' penis is a bit tiny, but I respect them, they really look confidence and I like man who looks confidence. Well, some contestants are really gorgeous. I love the men in Cowboy look; If I have the chance to take part in this naked competition, I must equip myself with the Cowboy outfit.

But there are not many pictures of the naked female contestants, some naked women were there without trophy. I am wondering whether they are contestants or just the supporters.

Anyway, enjoy the pictures.