Saturday, April 12, 2008

Bruce Willis Caught Naked On Beach

I came to know the Hollywood actor Bruce Willis when I first watched his action movie, Die Hard, and he became my Hero since then. I have many collection of his movies now.

Even he had few naked scenes in his movies, the most obvious one was in "Color of night" which he had many naked scenes; I will post his naked pictures that extracted from other movies here later. However, I was still shocked when I saw his naked pictures that he was caught on the beach with his girlfriend. His naked photos were published in "interviu" magazine. And we must thank to the paparazzi.

Don't worry if you couldn't find that magazine because I have posted his naked pictures here.

If you like the Die Hard man Bruce Willis, and can't wait to see him naked on the beach, the pictures are after the jump.